The discussion was highly intellectual and yet candid where each of us presented some views and trends and the entire concept generation of the theme or in general words what to wear or which colors to pick and mix and match to make you stand out and stand cool.
Summer to some is also the period of finest developments, happiness, or beauty . There is also something special about summers . It lets you breathe : in the clothes you wear and food you eat .
Suddenly , everything seems full of color and radiance . People support bright and cheerful colors , as I would like to call and pair them with equally contrasting fabrics and create a trend of their own.
- Colors : Purple , bright orange and shades of green are what we zeroed in as theme colors during our conversation besides the shiny shades of blue and white and not to forget the pink . I personally like peach but not many think its a great summer color.
- Body type : But what is important is that you should wear an attire which looks good on you and suits your structure . Combining a range of colors may look like you own the rainbow and hence chose the ones which suit your color type and the skin pattern. Girls : You must have : the midlength skirt. It’s great for those days when you’re rushing out and don’t have time to shave. Since this skirt length can be tricky on some body types, tuck in your top to highlight your waist for the most flattering effect.
- Patterns : Floral patterns are something which are always in and believe me if you have been working out ( girls , I am sure you are doing the crunches and the jumps ) they look fabulous . The patterns give and combine a range of colors keeping them subtle yet ensuring they look beautiful . This is a must have for your wardrobe.
- Flats : I have seen both girls and boys having and piling up some really good footwear this summer. Not only this , work-wear has also made a smooth transition into smart flat shoe styles away from the dreaded killer office heels.
- Glares : Whenever you step out , ensure you have a pair of sunglasses and the look we recommend is a retro, rounded pair in a cool color .
- Evening dresses : I am a big fan of Roksanda Ilincic : a Serbian fashion designer based in London.If you're looking for a showstopping dress that's suitable for work-wear and occasion dressing, Roksanda has one for you . A dear friend had picked this up recently during her travel overseas and I am awe-struck .
- Men : Ensure you have striped and something in silk. I recently was gifted a half cut silk kurta with hand woven embroidery . This pairs well with a jeans and a trouser . And remember ,the blue shirt . You can't go wrong with this one.
- Bags: To carry the summer essentials , do have the tote bag handy and something which doesn't look to big for your arm .
BTW - I have my own personal FaceBook page now and may I request you to ' like' / 'comment' / 'share' , in case you like my writing or me :) .