Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Little one and her journeys

Time surely moves on . At times during my travels I often wonder we as human beings take breaks or vacations to stop from our daily routines . In a way trying to give time a break . 

Yet , time itself never takes a break . Its always on , always moving irrespective of what one is thinking or doing . It silently keeps on ticking .  Suddenly , you are excited for your long planned vacation making 'plans' on what all to do and then next on a working morning you are actually discussing 'how' the vacation was. 

So many people all across the world , so many life's moving in parallel and in between time just skips heart beats all around us.




I met a small girl ,around 7 in of my 'flight' tours . She was a little cranky but when we started discussing Jungle book her face lit up ; bright and shiny.  You re-look at your childhood and imagine that you were a really nice and 'chup-chap'  kid and yet here she is - all talking , all talking cute filled with innocence and sheer positivity .   We became friends if I can say so and I always have a soft corner for cute and sweet little girls . Its a delight to see them speak , share and above all - get that trust going. 

The flight went superb and even after landing I was already missing her.  That happens when you connect with someone w/t any expectations .  Wow!

I asked her what does she like doing on weekends and the answers which she gave made me like , really am I talking to a kid .  So on Fridays'she learns salsa  , Saturdays she goes for swimming and piano classes and on Sunday ( this one is cool ) she likes to go to her nearby NGO to spend time their with the kids . 

Wonderful ,isn't she and if I am saying so , there has to be merit. 

Journeys , I tell you - they at times just make you see the mirror or switch-off from the life that you are living. 

Time just went by reading it till here , right ..... See, gotcha  !!

No comments:

Aloha on the Ganges

2021 has been occupying to start with. It felt as if January had 365 days and not just 31 days. Have met some lost souls, some damaged soul...