Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Return Journey !

This was the best part of the trip !
SWARNA SHATABDI -what better way to come to DELHI from Jalandhar than a Shatabdi.
It leaves Jalandhar at 6:05 pm....and reaches Delhi at 11:00 pm.

I got a WS (window seat)yyyiippeee....
But,a short lived one.....now there are two seating types in the train -
row 1 - 2 seats PASSAGE 3 seats
I was in the 3 seats one WS.
When I saw,there was a family of three already sitting down...parents and a "cute"daughter'...thought they had gone but,I also was not safe....cute baby...

The little girl told me "aap wahan beth jao....plz.....I love this seat.....and what did I say....WHEREZ YOUR SEAT,BABE !

It was just next in the 2 one's and yes a WS.
I was more than happy to make her happy!
~was waiting that who was to sit with me in the side seat ~

WAIT !!

Jumpin was served , mineral water,a hot samosa and a sweet from Amritsar's famous NOVELTY SWEETS - old memories sweetly comes by........... yummmy

We reached Ludhiana....old memories,again :-(

and a girl...may be a lady came and sat with me :-) She was wearing this corporate attire and yes- a DELL LAPTOP + N73 WHAT MORE !??
She sweetly said "Hello...I am Avantika.....Would you mind if I use the plug-point given. Now all Shatabdi's have a plug point in the seat passage near WS.So,I said sure.
She plugged her laptop....and started working...:-( :-(
After sometime...she said...ok now can you put the mobile on charging...Aur koi Hukum .

Now it was my turn...after sharing the usual nuts-buts I asked her to give me some gyaan on DELL LAPTOPS AND N73....and she said the full review....It was a good talk....

Soup was served......too salty......and then the dinner.....She was coming from Amritsar after attending a wedding.... OF HER CLOSE ONES .....

bus...aur kya.....she said she has a daughter of 6 months.. Rhea..and I said give her a hug from my side.... :-) Nice journey...the train was fast

The train was on time ...but,it was really late.........post 11 pm and delhi roads..........

2 comments:

Dhruv said...

Nice article..

But, from the article it seems you were more keen on giving the mom a hug rather than her 6 month old daughter.. :P

karansayz said...

:-)

bhavnaon ko samjho.......waise the daughter was better than the mom :-)

missed you !

Travel Diaries & more - Make it count

Everytime I travel, I look forward to meeting new people. New places as well can be explored but what is home without humans!? Off lat...