Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's a YES with a pinch of NO

I have been attending a lot of marriages this 2011 .And when I say a lot , it means a lot.

First there was this Indian born Australian Hindu boy getting married to an Australian girl .

Then it was a Polish girl getting happily married with a Haryanavi thakur boy.

Not to forget,the cute Delhi Punjabi munda exchanging vows with the ever beautiful Bengali bride.

These are just a few ones. There were a lot many.

Love today is expanding.Beyond boundaries and limits.It's all over. People getting hooked online and sharing wedding invites on email's are a common phenomena. Just yesterday I was attending a Muslim reception and to my surprise it was simply beautiful.Time has changed a lot and so , I guess, the love too.It's more than just liking or loving someone . It's more than just searching for someone who fits in the family household.It's something words can't describe.

After all this , it makes me wonder which one do I settle for ? Not that too many options I have , now ;)

Should I settle down to the love [ I am still not sure,if its love  ] of eight years and see how life changes ?

Should I marry someone who is so close to my folks that they know they'll be happy having her around ?

Should I say yes to the Muslim girl who , I know,in the hearts of heart loves me ?

Should I cry , wipe out and full with positivity go back in time and tell that special someone of my college days , that it's time we make up and settle down ?

Should I try my hand out at that person whom I really liked in my management training days .So what if she was elder to me?

Should I wait and see if I can get engaged to an "angrez" ?

Should I be with someone whom I know is my opposite and hates me , but deep down I think we are paired ?

Should I get into a relationship with someone who already has done something that one only imagines after marriage ? And I know ,if we are together we will rock !

Should I have tried to pursue my parents not to let that "Bengali" girl get married so soon ?

Should I wait and watch like my childhood buddy did ? Wait for the parents to act and then settle down with a cute simple family girl ?

Should I try for that highly intellect Bangalore girl who's family simply adores me ?

Should I say "yes" to that person with whom I have been chatting all along in this journey ?

Sometimes , somethings are to be left just the way they are .After all , miracles do happen.And so does cataclysms.Life is more than just being with someone . It's a whole wide world out there.And yes,there is a lot of value-to be added from your presence.

In the meantime you figure out what I have just shared - do listen to this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj2rrcDVI8M

Also,the views / relations / religions shared / expressed are not to be misquoted or misinterpreted :) . They are not necessarily related to me or to my network of people.

You can also share your views / follow me at my twitter handle @karansayz besides the usual FB and emails.

Wishing you all a happy life !! :)

9 comments:

Tanvi said...

Hilarious.. well you have this nice ability to express collectively.. it excites the brain :) :)

Cheers,

Karan said...

@Tanvi - Thanks ! Appreciated ! :)

Anonymous said...

The post is seriously awesome! :D Can't wait for more posts

Karan said...

@Antara - Thanks for the appreciation . There are many more already shared , waiting for your inputs.Will keep sharing more as and when thoughts flow :)

Aparana Pitale said...

Wow... nice one... enjoyed reading it.. so let us know in the end which girl you settle down with.. :)
Would like to follow your blog..

Karan said...

@Aparana - Thanks for appreciating . As for the girl ,well,time has plans for everyone.Let's see and wait ,for the good ones to follow !! ;) And these are just thoughts :) ...

Anonymous said...

whats??? such a long list...so many girls shortlisted and still waiting for miracles to happen??? are u expecting god to come down and formally announce the name of chosen one??

Karan said...

As shared in the post and quote " Also,the views / relations / religions shared / expressed are not to be misquoted or misinterpreted " .

:)

Anonymous said...

hmm....I'm just surprised what are you waiting for despite having such a long list...well forgot to add my name in the last comment---Abhishek Garg :)

Aloha on the Ganges

2021 has been occupying to start with. It felt as if January had 365 days and not just 31 days. Have met some lost souls, some damaged soul...