Sunday, January 10, 2010

Congrats Mote...!!

"upar wale ke khel nirale hain"....

Scene -1-

Date - 8th January,2010.
Time - 11:10 am


I was checking out a free sms website.
And, as true Indian's - anything for FREE....so macha do !!

So I started sending messages to all possible like minded people.

And one of them was my buddy ...a dear one - Harshit.

But the kanjoos ,that he still is :P , didn't replied !! same day !!

Scene-2-

Date - 9th January,2010.
Time-6:20 pm


"My trademark sms / text tone - "rapture dhol mix" played.

And the text said - quote - " Bhai...aaall izz welll.got engaged..."

As always,kept my calm and cool. Count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...........10...


Mota got engaged !! Didn't even informed me .
Oh crap !!

But then ,before taking any decisions wait for some time.

Scene-3-

Date-10th January,2010
Time-5:00 pm



Harshit called me up .
Bhai-"itna jaldi hua ki pata hi nahein chala.
January 1 reached Lucknow;
January 2 met her;
January 3 - got engaged.

Wow !! now that's a great kick-start for a new year -2010.

Congrats dude !! So,you're the official second one from the gang.

Abhishek had already made us proud .Long back :P

Deepak(fattuu),Nishi,Chandra(daddu),haanji bhaiya(chandan) ,bhuwan,bacha(rahul) and poor me !! All still left !! :( :(

Never mind !! Our time will come !! SOON!!

But,tab tak enjoy your time !

Felt kind of mixed - happy,excited,and nervous ( mota - marrying another BCA,MCA girl) baap re !!!

chalo..alll izzzz welll !!

Went down the memory lane - 2002-2006.
One of the best time of my life.
The best of pals I made and cherish till date.
The moments that we spend together.
Ramu's lassi and poori's..
Mehmaan's mehmaannawazi....
K'sons ice-creams....

it all came back !!

So much has passed by.Everyone has progressed on.Moved on.

Feels nice !! word's, at times just don't fill in :)

Congrats Motuu....

btw-don't forget the GYM.You need atleast some bytes of abs :P

1 comment:

Harshit said...

Thnx bhai...
boss tu to mast blogger ho gaya hai.... sahi hai....

Travel Diaries & more - Make it count

Everytime I travel, I look forward to meeting new people. New places as well can be explored but what is home without humans!? Off lat...